Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I wonder...

In the middle of the night I wonder…
About the office politics…
I wonder about the badminton tournaments…
About the traffic jams…
About the friends and drunken binges…
About tiffs and pet peeves…
About the drives, about the movies…
About you…

.....................................

(The song is not too great...but i was going to write something similar when i chanced upon the lyrics...hence reproducing below...)

Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I can’t fight it any more.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

...

Another shot of whiskey, can’t stop looking at the door.
Wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

...

Artist: Lady Antebellum
Song Title: Need You Now

(http://lyricsmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2009/08/lady-antebellum-need-you-now-lyrics.html#comment-form)

No comments: